#BBNaija: ‘Every Time I See Cee-C I See A Troubled Soul’ – Former Housemate, Uriel

Former big brother Naija housemate, Uriel Oputa has reached out to Cee-C who many viewers of the show have tagged the most controversial housemate. Cee-C has been involved in several heated arguments with some of the housemates. Uriel shared a photo of Cee-C and said she will like to meet her and also said she needs guidance.
According to her, every time she sees Cee-C, she sees a troubled soul. She shared a photo of her and wrote; “Whats your opinion ??? Here’s mine…every time I see this young woman I see a troubled soul. someone who has a lot bottled up.. I heard she said she would love to meet me.. I would love to meet her 2.. this young woman needs guidance, not only from me but from other women if you ever meet her..oh and a little pinch . I’M VOTING FOR EVERYONE”
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=elovi.blog&hl=en

Popular posts from this blog

Must Read! Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals Who Killed MKO Abiola & Abacha

You are a mad bastard, you need a bra' - Conor McGregor slams 50 cent

BREAKING:- Strange Disease Kills 8 Katsina Students

Former prison officer with 'bounty on her head' after taking over partner's drug-dealing empire spared jail