BBNaija2018: Why I Hate Tobi’s Presence Around Me – Cee-C


Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate, Cee-C on Saturday said she hates to see Tobi around her. The housemate said this during a quarrel between her and Tobi after the weekly house party. In a heated argument that ensued between them, Cee-C also
said Tobi, who was her former strategic partner lacked common sense. Cee-C said:- “There is nothing between me and Tobi. I hate his presence. I don’t care about you, you don’t exist in this house; just let me be. “You don’t have common sense, you know nothing; just go away. Tobi is a piece of shit.” Speaking with Rico, who tried to pacify her, Cee-C said:- “Please tell him to leave me alone.”
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=elovi.blog&hl=en

Popular posts from this blog

Must Read! Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals Who Killed MKO Abiola & Abacha

You are a mad bastard, you need a bra' - Conor McGregor slams 50 cent

BREAKING:- Strange Disease Kills 8 Katsina Students

Former prison officer with 'bounty on her head' after taking over partner's drug-dealing empire spared jail