Why I Never Wanted To Give Birth To My Own Children – Billionaire Oprah Winfrey Opens Up


American billionaire and media mogul, Oprah Winfrey has revealed why she never wanted children. In an interview on Gwyneth Paltrow‘s first episode of “The Goop” podcast, the 64-year-old beauty disclosed that she took the decision because she doesn’t have motherly instincts. Oprah Winfrey further disclosed that she couldn’t have raised two babies like Paltrow, because raising babies would have been too frustrating and she would have been a terrible mother because she can’t communicate with anyone who cannot speak.

She said:-
“I don’t think I would have been a good mother for baby children, because I need you to talk to me, and I need you to tell me what’s wrong,” she said. “I can’t just figure it out. I knew this about myself.”
I was always better with kids once they turned two-and-a-half, three, I had a real resonance with them. Gayle (King) was like, ‘Don’t you love babies?’ I was like, ‘Oh, babies are fine.’ It didn’t feel like [having babies] was for me.”she said.
Oprah Winfrey further disclosed that channeling her nurturing instincts toward people other than biological children, has made her the dynamo she is today and her success is based on her ability to relate to others.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=elovi.blog&hl=en

Popular posts from this blog

Must Read! Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals Who Killed MKO Abiola & Abacha

You are a mad bastard, you need a bra' - Conor McGregor slams 50 cent

BREAKING:- Strange Disease Kills 8 Katsina Students

Former prison officer with 'bounty on her head' after taking over partner's drug-dealing empire spared jail